Hyper Kidz is committed to establishing indoor playgrounds which are compliant with International Safety and Quality standards.
ASTM F1918-12 of USA
We comply with ASTM F1918-12, a safety standard which is made specifically for indoor playgrounds. This is one of the most recognized indoor playground safety standards in the world.
Hyper Kidz uses high-quality materials which have been tested and certified according to the anti-toxic and fire retardant standards set by ASTM 1918-12.
Our indoor playgrounds are designed in compliance with the ASTM standards. As such, our playgrounds have passed the required safety inspections, health inspections, and fire inspections required.
- Parents are required to accompany young children in our indoor playground.
- Use the indoor playground at your own risk.
- Socks must be worn at all times. Children with special needs are not required to wear socks.
- Remove sharp objects before using the playground, such as hair clips.
- Remove shoes while inside our indoor playground.
- Do not run; walk at all times.
- Older children are advised or encouraged to give way to younger children.
- Always be respectful towards other children.
- No pushing or hitting other children.
- For your own safety, please report any incident to the manager on duty.
- Our team will check wrist bands upon exit to ensure child safety.